Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yaaaay!!!

I just got home from my consultation appointment with the hair removal clinic, and my first appointment for treatment is on the 7th of August. I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself!

They said it would take around 10 months to do the complete course of treatment, with approximately 3 months between each individual treatment. There will be periods a couple weeks after each treatment when all my facial hair just falls out (yaaay!), followed by a period of no hair growth (yaaay!), after which the hairs which haven't been killed will grow back (awwww!). After it's all done, all the dark hairs will be gone, and what's left will be blonde. Blonde hairs on the face don't make much of a shadow; C has a blonde beard, and he shaves once a week, and even then it's hard to tell on him. I'll be able to get those blonde hairs removed with electrolysis after that, which, by all accounts, is extremely time consuming and painful. I can't say that I'm looking forward to that a whole lot, but that's further down the road.

Enough of that tech talk. Yaaay, yaaay, yaaay!!!! Hugs to everyone, since I'm just so excited!!!

No comments: