Friday, August 8, 2008

I take it ALL back!

OK, my intended joke about being impervious to laser fire... scratch that. It was all a big lie, a mistake, a misunderstanding! It's like I've got a really uncomfortable sunburn on the lower half of my face. Tiny blisters have popped up, which, according to the nurse who lasered me, are completely normal. It still aches a little, and it itches like crazy - I've got some hydrocortisone from the clinic, which I really need to apply. And maybe some aloe as well, which should cool the sunburn sensation.

Even though I had a fairly disappointing evening last night (football video gaming with the boys, and my team did really poorly), I'm still in pretty awesome spirits. I made forward progress yesterday. I also got to spend some time just chatting with L, which we don't get much chance to do. She's so easy to talk to, and she's understanding and supportive. I should invite her out to dinner sometime soon, just because.

No comments: