Monday, August 18, 2008

It's working!

I woke up this morning, and though I hadn't shaved yesterday, my face looked like it usually does after only one day. So that whole facial-hair-falling-out thing, it looks like it's actually happening! Now that I'm back home, it doesn't look nearly like it usually does after 12 hours. This is just so cool. By Wednesday, my usual outing day, maybe it'll even be gone, like all the way gone. Wouldn't that rule?

Tonight I'm making pie. I got some apples, and after like 3 trips to 3 different grocery stores over the last 3 days, I finally found everything I need. Why would a grocery store not have something simple like lemons? I'm going to christen the mini pie pans with these, and I think I'm going to try to photograph one of them when I cook them.

No comments: