Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big hugs!

I spent the evening with C and E. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing, or as spur-of-the-moment a day in advance can be. It felt great to go over and spend time with them. I was running late because of work, but once I got there, all my troubles just melted away. We just enjoyed each other's company, and had some very nice conversation, and I went home with a big smile on my face. I simply enjoyed being there. I just have to hug myself.

I talked to C about going to his piercer sometime soon. I want to get my ears pierced, and it's probably better to have it done by a professional piercer, rather than some minimum wage person in the mall with a gun. I'm also considering getting an industrial at some point, but I don't think that will be this first time.

I may actually get three outings in three days this week. Tonight and Friday at C&E's, and then I also have a fairly late therapy appointment tomorrow evening, so if I can get home at a decent time, I'm going to try to go in girl-mode this time.

No comments: