Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just tired

It's a tired week, and is turning into a tired weekend. My heart wasn't really into things this week; I got into it with one of my coworkers, and I've basically lost all respect for him, and that kind of colored my week crappy.

I went to the rifle range today with some of the boys, and did ok. I shot on the 200m range, and once I figured out how crazy my sights were, I managed to be pretty consistent. 13 of 16 shots hit the paper. Then we got back and started cooking. I brought sausages, and made apple pie. I undercooked the pie, but it was nice anyway; the apples were a little firmer than I would have liked, but everything tasted fine.

I received one part of my halloween costume this week in the mail. Now I just have to get working on the rest of my dress. It's going to be cuter than allowable by law. E and E's mom know what it is, and maybe C (if he was paying attention). Oh, and it turns out that there will be some more people at C and E's on Halloween, so maybe that's a good boundary that I can push. I can't say I'm totally looking forward to it, since my beard shadow is back in about full force, and it's giving me some anxiety when I'm presenting "her". I won't go in for my next laser treatment until early November, so I'm stuck with it for now.

2 comments:

Jubilant said...

From the rifle range to the kitchen *grin*

Hey Trin, sorry about the late comments but I've been catching up on your blog today (I must admit I'd been reading it sporatically *blush*)

Trinity Annabelle said...

Nono, not at all. There is more than one person I know who catches up on a bunch of posts at a time.

I'm just glad people are out there reading. I get (obviously) very few comments, which is sometimes a little disheartening. I know some of my face-to-face friends read, and they make their comments directly to me.