Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's done

Well, the election is finally over. The good guy won, I guess. I was unable to vote, because of a procedural screwup - I was still registered at my old address, and I was not about to drive for an hour in rush-hour traffic, just so my vote could not even count (Texas goes republican, always always). Instead, I wanted to get changed into girl-mode, and go over to C and E's, which is what I did.

Not much else to say, I suppose. I'm having a bit of a bad week; I woke up this morning, and just wanted to spend the day crying. I have no idea why. I think my therapist's suggestions of trying antidepressants might be something to look at seriously. I've been really resistant to medicating the problem up to now, but this emotional torture I'm living through is just getting ridiculous. Even if it can just take the raw edge off, that would be some help.

No comments: