Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's official...

The hormones are doing physical things to me. I woke up this morning with an achy right nipple, and now they both ache. That seems to be one of the most common first indications of physical changes that estrogen brings. I didn't expect anything like that for a couple months, but either my body is more receptive to estrogen than the average male-assigned body, or I was just misinformed. Or maybe my dosage is higher than it ought be. Whichever way you slice it, things are happening.

And of course a bad to balance the good... I've got three days of HRT medication left, but a full two weeks until I see the doctor again, and no refills on the prescriptions. I'll need to call tomorrow and see if they can give me a short prescription to last me until my next office visit.

No comments: