Friday, January 30, 2009

Spur of the moment, sort of

It's getting to be time for me to get into the laser clinic for my next laser facial hair removal session. I've been meaning to call all this week, but ended up not doing it until just this morning. Turns out that my procrastination finally yields the Big Win, because the clinic had a cancellation this afternoon, and I grabbed it! So at 4:45, I'll be getting lasered within an inch of my life.

The last session was not nearly as bad as the first, so I'm hoping this one today will be not as bad as the last one. It makes sense that it would be the case; I've got progressively fewer hairs with each treatment, so it follows that there would be less pain, since less dark hairs are transmitting the laser's energy into my skin. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I've got to go shave now, so my skin will have a little time to relax before the treatment. I sooo hate shaving. I'll be really glad when I don't have to do it ever again.

No comments: