Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting jiggly with it?

Since I've been on the HRT for a couple months now, I've definitely had some growth in my breasts. They're almost to a point now where they seem kind of... jiggly. The aereolae are growing in size, and the nipple itself is flattening and expanding a bit, and there's definitely a mound there. They've stopped hurting for the most part, though when I brush across them with the seatbelt in the car, or the strap of my messenger bag, I get a shock of pain. They've been itchy today, but I have to be careful - itch the wrong place, and ouch!

I was supposed to go over to K and L's tonight for dinner, but something came up, so we had to reschedule for next week. I find it rather interesting that since K, one of my closest friends who has known me as only a boy for almost 20 years, has never seen me as a girl before, that I don't have a lot more anxiety about it. It's just a thing.

No comments: