Saturday, February 7, 2009

New template

I wanted to tone down that super-intense hot pink along the sides of this template, and it ended up just turning into a general redesign of sorts. I stuck with the pink, for the most part (ok, for the whole part), but simplified everything.

The one thing that I wanted to do with the new layout, I'm not sure how to do, or if it's even possible. The stuff div over on the right is explicitly sized, and I want the content div (this box) to resize dynamically in the horizontal dimension to fill the rest of the space, and have both divs pinned to the top of the other div which contains them both. It's simple with tables, but those are just lame in this age of CSS-is-the-new-tables. Please, comment, email, whatever, if you know how to do that.

No comments: