Sunday, June 7, 2009

100th post!

How exciting, I have something really good to talk about, and on my centenary blog post too! Yaay me!

I spent some time this evening downloading all the images from yesterday's shoot from the memory card and picking through them. I'm still relatively new to doing digital photos, so it took me a while to do what little touching up they needed; there was some weird flare on one, and I adjusted the contrast on all of them. But I got them all finished and zipped up, so I had absolutely no excuse not to send them in. I completed the contact form on the surgeon's website, and then sent along the photos in a follow up email, as he requests.

So it's done. Now, I wait.

I want to thank everyone who's been following along for all hundred posts, and also those who have come in somewhere in the middle. I write this for you, as much as for me. You've all given me some lovely feedback on both the content and the style of my writing, and that's one of the things that keeps me coming back to write - your feedback. I hope I can remain interesting and engaging enough for another hundred posts, and I hope you'll continue to follow along with me as I make my journey. Much love to you all!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay for filling out the form and sending the photos in! See? You did it!

Jubilant said...

Awwwwww honey! I'm so proud of you! You are braver than you thought <3 I'm gonna want to see those pics you know ;)

obscura said...

Happy 100th, congratulations on your journey to this point and best of luck moving forward.

Wol said...

A belated happy hundredth blogday to you, Trin. I'm looking forward to meeting you in July.